Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Business Computer Internet Marketing Online - Perfect Wealth Formula

"Business computer internet marketing online" - The Perfect Wealth Formula. Do you love the word I picked for my SEO today? Its a pretty hard word to optimize for but I'm a confident man so I'll give it my all :-)
If your looking for a "computer business" or you need help with your "internet marketing online", then boy are you going to be glad you just found me. Tell me something...How sick are you of all the hype and crap thats out there associated with comptuer businesses and internet marketing online? If you have been marketing online for any longer than 4 months than you know exactly what I mean.
Everyday I get tons and tons of solitations about the next mlm pre-launch or best comp plan. But when it comes right down to it, It doesn't matter what online computer business you get involved with. What matters the most is your ability to drive targeted traffic to your website that will convert to sales.
Heres 7 Reasons Why People Like Working with Me:
1. I have been in the industry for 6 years
2. I have been retired since age 21 making a quiet 6 figure income from home
3. I have built many of my own traffic systems to work with the different programs I have been in.
4. I always answer my phone and am always there for my team.
5. My passion in life is other people's success.
6. I'm a creative marketer... Always thinking outside of the box...Its the only way to survive online.
7. But most of all... I KNOW HOW TO DRIVE TARGETED TRAFFIC TO ANY WEBSITE THAT I WANT.
And so does my team. You see, I was fortunate enough to stumble upon some amazing mentors and have learned what most successful online business owners would never tell you. That is the real God's honest way to build a traffic system that will bring your website thousands of real, targeted traffic.
These techniques are mostly free and the learning curve is small. The whole idea is to get lots of content out there in the search engines. As you follow my simple traffic system your name and website will start popping up in places you didn't even know about. End result... a truck load of free traffic.
I am working the Perfect Wealth Formula as my primary business computer internet marketing online venture. Read some of my other hubs for more info about PWF or visite my website here: http://www.moneytakesover.com/ . I have built a fast start traffic system to get you up and running in as little as 60 mins.
Tour my new PWF website and check out the audios/videos and then make sure you sign up for free so you check out the back office. Call me with any questions whenever you want. I have lots of really cool, out of the box tips and tricks to teach you :-)
Have a Blessed Day!
Samuel Servedio
724-799-2697
http://yourperfectwealth.net/sjs100283/site/index.php

No comments: