Tuesday, July 17, 2007

ppc search engine internet marketing & internet marketing search engine placement

I love "SEO" and so I wanted to make a hub on ppc search engine internet marketing& internet marketing search engine placement.
I use both methods in my online internet marketing ventures. Lets start with "ppc search engine internet marketing". As we all know "PPC ads" are shown usually on the right hand side of google or yahoo, ect. People must bid on targeted keywords for placement. Whoever has the highest bid gets the highest position and so forth. The Perfect Wealth Formula "home based internet business" provides detailed step by step take me by the hand video tutorials on how to set up a real ppc campaign and how to optimise it so that you actually get real targeted website traffic to your site.
My first PWF "marketing campaign" took about an hour to set up. In the first 2 hours of my ad being active I had 4 opt-ins. The next day I got my first sale. I just think that is amazing don't you? This is the only work at home business I have ever been in where I made "money online" that fast.
The next topic is the great "internet marketing search engine placement". That would be the search results in google, yahoo, ect. These positions are free but they are not easy to get.
Here's a trick to help speed up your internet marketing search engine placement efforts: (This is taught in a video tutorial just like the ppc is within the "Perfect Wealth Formula", although I already knew about this thanks to some amazing mentors I have had over the years.) The trick is to write press releases, blogs, hub pages, and use bookmarks. These things get indexed faster by search engines than just a regular website. Oh yeah, they are much more effective than just a website in my experience.
People like to read about you and how you are doing in your online business. A website is basically just a sales page but a press release, blog, ect, lets the reader know about you specifically. This makes them feel a whole lot better about joining your team. They feel like they kind of already know you.
So much more can be said about press releases but I'll save that for another hub :-) Just know that you can get top "internet marketing search engine placement" in google, yahoo, msn, or any other search engine that you want if you compose and format your writings the correct way. I can show you how to do this. So can the Perfect Wealth Formula. The internet is a beautiful thing, take advantage of its powers. My team and I do :-)
I hope you found this informative. Check out my PWF site (the same site that got me 4 opt ins and 1 sale in 2 days), and let me know what you think.
Samuel Servedio - 724-799-2697 - call me anytime
Blessed Marketing & Consultants
www.moneytakesover.com

No comments: