Saturday, July 14, 2007

My First Blog... I just Joined Perfect Wealth

So for my first Blog I thought I would jump right into everything.
Basically I have been in network marketing for 6 years. I have done very well for myself. I recently jumped ships from Jaguar Marketing to Perfect Wealth Formula.
Heres why:
In a nutshell: Because more people are having success with PWF than Jag.
I have done very well with Jaguar Marketing work at home business and have made a bundle of money.
Here's my problem with it: No one else that I was bringing in was making any money. The techniques Jag are teaching are simply outdated. Sure I have been doing this for a long time and I will succeed at anything online that I try.
But what about the new internet marketers? I want them to make all the money they want and need too. While Jag is not a scam, I (having been scammed out of over $20,000 in my 6 years online), know how it is to feel ripped off. I have actually refunded a lot of my Jag recruits :-(
I left "Jaguar Marketing" as well as a whole bunch of paylines in early June.
I have been watching the "Perfect Wealth Formula" since prelaunch in January. I have done all the necessary homework on this company and I cannot find a single person who hasn't made any money. Not 1 complaint. Pretty cool huh?
So I jumped ships and boy was I impressed with the PWF members area. They have a great informational product line.
The main thing I like that they have is access to the Powerhouse Marketing System. These are step by step take me by the hand videos that show you exactly what to do from start to profit with your internet business.
I have never been able to get google PPC right. After watching the videos Jason made on PPC I tried it again. To my surprise I got 6 opt ins my first day and 1 sale. Are you kidding me right now? Thats unheard of in this industry. With Jag I had to get atleast 5-600 people to my site to make a sale. With "Perfect Wealth Formula" I am seeing about 1 in 20 people joining at the bronze level. That pays $400 directly to you.
I guess thats why they call it the Perfect Wealth Formula. Because its the perfect formula for creating real success online and its the perfect price for most people. There is no passing up sales either.
My team, Blessed Marketing, and I are also a part of the largest team within PWF. What does this mean? We have our own fast start marketing system that you can have up and running in just 60 mins.
So basically, nothing against Jaguar but its just way to hard for the average person to make real money online as it requires a crap load of traffic to convert to just 1 sale.
Check out the amazing opt in page I am using to make 3-4 sales a day.
Sign up for PWF for free and check out the members area for yourself.
I am always available to answer your questions by phone or email.
Warmly,
Samuel Servedio
724-799-2697

No comments: